August 6, 2005

confessions

1. Reading DrunkenBlog, it sounds like lots of people are unhappy with Tiger.2. I must confess, I have not run across any of the bugs that these people speak of, mostly because my computer is simply too slow to really hammer the OS... I don't even bother trying to use QuickSilver or Spotlight or any intense apps. Maybe if I wasn't beholden to the Dock, I wouldn't like it so much. (Stockholm syndrome?)

2. I'm listening to Portishead right now. I haven't listened to Portishead in a couple of years, aside from maybe a random drunken-DJ moment that I don't remember. They're not bad.

3. I love this website. It has inspired me to give Symbyax another (maybe not another, since this will be the first) chance.

4. It is now 4:30 am, and I am so manic that when I leave the computer, I am going to go clean the garage.

5. (s)Tony Lafferty's birthday was yesterday. Awesome party, until the police came. It's cool when they show up and I don't have to run away.

6. I should be playing the late-night freeroll on PartyPoker, but I got so wrapped up practicing piano that I missed the registration time that I had been waiting two hours for.

7. I am enamored with the muscles in my forearm. They move my fingers.

That is all.

No comments: